In our household, spring break is more than just a simple pause from school: It also kickstarts the annual vacation that we take to the Bahamas. Our trip this year was even sweeter than years past. My children are growing quickly, and in the thick of one of our biggest months of business, it was nice to pick my head up from work and really relish our time together. It was all about the little things this week, like indulging in the best sweet potato tortilla chips, and finding myself wrapped up in a fascinating, possibly life-changing read. Here, the 8 things that made my week, great.
1. Pink Bahamian sand.
3. Beautycounter Lustro Face Oil – 3 Ylang Ylang and Chamomile (after being in the sun)
4. The Book How to Cure Your Kids with Food
6. Sparkling water with fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice and lots of ice.
7. Bright red Pritti polish on my toes.
8. Food Should Taste Good’s sweet potato tortilla chips with salsa.